Translated Infographic: Why Vax Is Safe
Are safety concerns preventing your clients and patients from getting the COVID vaccination? Here’s an infographic translated into 15 languages that points out that the COVID vax is the result of years of research, and was subjected to extensive clinical trials before approval.
The piece is the result of a collaboration among the University at Buffalo (NY) Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI), the International Institute of Buffalo and the Erie County Department of Health.
The goal, says CTSI Director Timothy F. Murphy, MD, is to ensure that clear, accurate vaccine information is available to everyone.
“An important underlying reason for COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy is lack of access to reliable information about the vaccines,” Murphy explains. “Reaching community members who speak languages other than English with clear, understandable and reliable information will be enormously valuable in addressing vaccine hesitancy.”
Find the translations here:
- ArabicDownload pdf(912 KB)
- BengaliDownload pdf(941 KB)
- BurmeseDownload pdf(713 KB)
- ChineseDownload pdf(699 KB)
- DariDownload pdf(1.1 MB)
- EnglishDownload pdf(2.3 MB)
- FrenchDownload pdf(723 KB)
- KarenDownload pdf(616 KB)
- KinyarwandaDownload pdf(886 KB)
- NepaliDownload pdf(902 KB)
- SomaliDownload pdf(623 KB)
- SpanishDownload pdf(620 KB)
- SwahiliDownload pdf(619 KB)
- TigrinyaDownload pdf(957 KB)
- VietnameseDownload pdf(1.4 MB)